Below we’ve compiled a list of important resources for women entrepreneurs in India:
- Women Entrepreneurs India
They offers support to women looking forward to start a business with ideas that coincide with their abilities, interests and skills. Started in the year 2013 by Mahalakshmi Saravanan, WEI strives to educate, train, support and motivate women entrepreneurs all over India, through innovative business ideas, startup funding avenues, marketing support and mentor connects.
- HenIndia Her Entrepreneurial Network is a platform to bring Indian Women Entrepreneurs together to INSPIRE, INFORM and SUPPORT each other to create successful businesses along with balanced lives.
- FIWE FIWE endeavours to provide: Networking platform for women, Technical know-how, Industry research & expertise, Skill development & training and brings the businesswomen on a Common Forum and ensures that their opinions, ideas and visions are collectively and effectively taken up with policy makers and various other agencies respectively for the development of Entrepreneur in Women.
- INK INK is a platform for innovation operating at the intersection of science, technology, community and culture. We work across communities, age groups and disciplines to create conversation and instil an innovation mindset.The INK network brings together people through different impact-driven programs, engaging events and our annual conference.
- Stree Shakthi Package – Women Entrepreneur Loan Schemes The Stree Shakthi Package is applicable for entrepreneurs who run small businesses and have 50% of firm ownership. Women entrepreneurs who have pursued Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (EDP) organized by state level agencies are only eligible for this loan Under this scheme, you will get all the necessary assistance for establishing your business. Interest concession of 0.50% can be availed only if you obtain a loan above Rs. 2 lakhs under this scheme.Annapurna Scheme.
- Annapurna – Women Entrepreneur Loan Scheme The Annapurna Scheme is applicable for women entrepreneurs running an individual business or partnership firms. The main motive of this scheme is to provide financial aid to female business owners for establishing food catering unit. This is a composite term loan and you can avail a maximum amount up to INR 50000.You can repay the loan in 36 monthly installments with a moratorium period of one month. These online business loans for women can also be used as working capital for purchasing utensils, water filters and other kitchen equipment required for the food business.
You need a guarantor for securing this type of loan. The interest rate for these loans is applicable as per the prevailing rates. For securing this loan, you need to submit assets as collateral to the bank.
- Cent Kalyani – Women Entrepreneur Loan Schemes This scheme is provided by Central Bank of India for the benefit of female entrepreneurs. Under this scheme, a women entrepreneur can get adequate financial assistance for starting a new venture.Cent Kalyani provides loans to new as well as experienced business owners, professionals and self-employed. Besides, these business loans for women can also be availed by retail traders, small-scale industry owners and women entrepreneurs engaged in agricultural and allied activities as well as in village and cottage industries.
- Dena Shakti – Women Entrepreneur Loan Schemes Dena Shakti Scheme under the Dena Bank has promoted female women-owned businesses by providing various financial services to them. You can avail loans under this scheme at a concession of 0.25% on the interest rate.This scheme provides business loans for women engaged in the manufacturing sector as well as agriculture and allied activities. Besides, business owners running small enterprises, micro-credit or retail stores can also avail this loan.SIDBI Mahila Udyam Nidhi
- SIDBI Mahila Udyam Nidhi Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme (MUN) under Small Industries Development Bank of India provides financial assistance up to Rs. 10 lakhs to female entrepreneurs for setting up the new industrial venture in small scale sector.
- Udyogini – Women Entrepreneur Loan Scheme Udyogini is a scheme of Punjab and Sind Bank that motivates female business owners to obtain loans online at liberal terms and low-interest rates. This loan is taken for establishing small scale industries, business enterprises as well as for agricultural activities. Moreover, this loan is also available for retail traders and other self-employed female entrepreneurs.The above-mentioned schemes are available as per the norms of the Indian government as women entrepreneur businesses loan in the country. Source: https://www.indiahub.com/news/bank-schemes-main-headlines/8-business-loan-schemes-exclusively-for-women-entrepreneurs/
- Apply to LetsVenture to make your fundraising journey faster – connect with 100s of investors and get funded with no hassle