April 2015, LetsVenture unveiled its flagship event LetsIgnite, Last time we introduced Angel Investing 2.0 -Personalised matchmaking, unlocking a new category of angel investors in India. This year we will unveil Angel Investing 3.0, a step ahead for Angel Investing in India. We will also introduce the Lead Investor Model details of which will be unveiled at LetsIgnite.
Circa, April 2015, LetsVenture unveils its flagship event LetsIgnite, the first event focused to bringing angel investors together. This one day event was attended by 180+ investors from 5 countries, with 30 startups pitching at the event. The 30 startups were curated by a panel of angelnvestors.For investors, we introduced Angel Investing 2.0 – Personalised matchmaking, along with unlocking a new category of angel investors in India. (Read Here).
- 180 Investors from 5 countries attended, including Institutional Investors and funds from India and the Asia region.
- 40% of the curated startups that pitched at LetsIgnite closed their angel round.
- The startups that attended last year include Mockbank, Footprints, TravelKhana, Ressy, EnglishDost, Ketto, Vebbler, Savvymob, WalkOn.
2016 promises to be a step ahead
- LetsIgnite will be a 2 day event. Day 1 will be focused on growth stage companies looking to raise Series A ($2m and above).
- Day 2 will be focused on startups looking to raise early stage funding (from 200k – 1m) with the Lead Investor model being launched. We have launched a startup competition for startups to apply. (link)
- The curation would be based on a panel of angel investors and 20 startups would be selected to pitch at the event.
- This year will play host to impactful speakers and sessions. Including speakers such as Nandan Nilekani, Kunal Bahl,Asha Jadeja, Naveen Tewari, Aneesh Reddy, Ashay Jadeja, etc
- Participation from 250+ investors from across the globe
Follow us, for more such announcements as we draw closer to the event and to know more about how you can be a part of all the excitement!!
Event Dates: March 10th and 11th
India’s biggest angel conference is back! LetsIgnite 2016 will see participation from 250+ angels, 25+ VCs and 20 Lead investors from multiple countries. Great speakers, promising curated startups and a host of exciting sessions are lined up to help you make most of your participation.
Register now at http://letsignite.in
For Startups: Leverage LetsIgnite 2016 to be the great launchpad you need for your startup.
Apply here | Applications end – 25th January, 2016